Pages

Tuesday 1 September 2015

Tuesday's Design Team Inspiration

As yesterday was a Bank Holiday, we are spoiling you today with inspiration from two members of our Design Team.

First, we have this pretty design from Tina . . .


Tina Eldridge has created this pretty pink card, using a selection of Craft Dies by Sue Wilson.


For full details visit Tina's blog.



Next, we have this beautiful festive design from Debbie . . .


Debbie Stevens has created a beautiful design today, incorporating some MDF doves and a variety of Craft Dies by Sue Wilson.


For full details visit Debbie's blog.





7 comments:

  1. Two gorgeous cards Tina's is every girls dream.
    Nancyd

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tina and all at CE.
    Oh my word this is absolutely breathtakingly beautiful. I really can't find the words to express just how stunning your card is and I bet in 'real life' it has so much sparkle. WOW.

    Hi Debbie.
    I noticed this on your blog the other day and thought just how gorgeous it is. Again words failed me ! Maybe I should start reading a dictionary more often then I could find the words that your cards deserve lol.

    Thanks ladies for a beautiful Tuesday.
    Lancashire Steph xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two beautiful cards by two talented Ladies, thank you for sharing .
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tina, an exquisite card today absolutely stunning .Your talent is beyond words as your designs are better than many artists on C.E.
    Don't understand why your card is called pretty by C.E.???Its superb in design, colour and your flowers are amazing! Jane B.

    Hi Debbie, a beautiful card as well Very pretty with the flowers and a nice design. Jane B.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Tina and Debbie! Wow, two beautiful cards xx I have already been on Debbie's and said how much I love her cards x They are stunning xx Tina, yours is a wow too. I love the femine pink and the beautiful flowers which must have taken ages to make.......love the butterflies too xx "Thank you both" for your gorgeous creations xx Love Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I Don't know if I should do this on CE's blog, but because you have all taken the time out to leave a comment I think I have to say a big thank you to Nancyd, Steph, Elaine,Jane & Karen for leaving such lovely comments.

    Hugs
    Tina XX

    ReplyDelete