by Simonne Clay
Daisy Illusion A6 Background Stamp UMS803
Summertime Gnome A5 Clear Stamp Set CEC843
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pad Mini Peacock Feathers DPMPEACOCK
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pad Mini Cracked Pistachio DPMPISTAC
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pad Mini Squeezed Lemonade DPMSQUEEZED
Mini Blending Tool BLENDMINI
Versamark Watermark Ink Pad VM-001
Cosmic Shimmer Clear Embossing Powder 20ml CSEPCLEAR
Woodware Mounting Foam Tape - 2mm WW2344
Cosmic Shimmer Glue CSGLUE
Foundation Card Coconut White 40980
A4 White Vellum 40024
Woodware Magic Anti-Static Pad WW2352
1. Dust the surface of a 105x148mm piece of Coconut White Foundation Card with the Woodware Magic Anti-Static Pad to eliminate any static. Ink the Daisy Illusion Background Stamp (UMS803) in Versamark ink and stamp in the centre of the panel. Sprinkle with Clear Embossing Powder. Tap away any excess powder and heat with a heat tool to melt the powder.
2. Use a Mini Blending Tool to apply Tim Holtz Distress Inks in Peacock Feathers, Cracked Pistachio and Squeezed Lemonade to the heat embossed panel, as shown. Trim the panel to 90x130mm
3. Stamp the “Hello Sunshine” sentiment from the Summertime Gnome stamp set (CEC843) onto a 27x130mm strip of white vellum. Wrap it around the bottom of the heat embossed and inked panel, and secure to the reverse.
4. Create a white 108x140mm card base (fold at the top) from Coconut White Foundation Card. Fix the embossed and inked panel along the top edge of the card front using foam tape.
5. To finish, fix clear sparkling sequins around the sentiment using Cosmic Shimmer Glue.